[jetty-dev] remaining documentation work...

I just went through the wiki and created a handful of templates and revisited each of our pages that are linked on the main wiki page.  On each of these pages I added one of these templates to indicate the status of the content on that page.

{{Jetty TODO}} - content that remains to be ported

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Special:Whatlinkshere/Template:Jetty_TODO

{{Jetty Deprecated}} - content that is not relevant to jetty 9

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Special:Whatlinkshere/Template:Jetty_Deprecated

{{Jetty Redirect}} - a deep link into ported content

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Special:Whatlinkshere/Template:Jetty_Redirect

This had the added benefit of our being able to check out what pages have what template applied which lets us gauge how much work remains in simply porting content over, not to mention the remaining content that has been ported but still need updated (which there isn't much, just a couple of biggies like JMX).

So...we are well over half way done in terms of porting content and there is a fair amount of low hanging fruit left.  I encourage everyone, jetty developers and users following the dev list that are interested in helping to check out the TODO link above and tackle what you can.  The jetty documentation is all in github so it is trivial to do a pull request for updated content, either new pages or reviews of existing content.  We have accepted a number already.

Once I have all the content ported over and the existing content has had draft status removed from everything then I'll work on getting pdf and epub formats available.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell