Re: [jetty-dev] I want to impement retry request if it is failed.

Sorry not really following you on this?

You want to retry the request when the continuation has timed out or when the proxy request fails or both?
If the continuation times out, you should simply be able to suspend it again and reissue the proxy request (and ignore any results from the first).

If this is urgent, then you can contact me privately if you are interested in the consulting services of Intalio.com.  Helping clients extend Jetty is what we do to support the project!