Re: [jetty-dev] Executing JettyWebConfiguration before WebInfConfiguration and potential problems

Navendu,

The idea is that either code or a context xml file can set up that
kind of configuration before any of the WEB-INF descriptors are
applied. Then jetty-web.xml will bring up the rear and give a final
opportunity to change config before the context is started. I doubt
you could put it first, as WebInfConfiguration is responsible for
setting up a lot of the webapp's basic configuration that would be
expected to be established by the time jetty-web.xml is run. That
said, depending on what you want to do, you may be able to get away
with it, but it would be a fragile solution.

Jan