[jetty-dev] Executing JettyWebConfiguration before WebInfConfiguration and potential problems

Hi,

I've noticed that JettWebConfiguration class is executed at the very end in the DEFAULT_CONFIGURATION_CLASSES list:

      public static String[] DEFAULT_CONFIGURATION_CLASSES =
      {
          "org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebInfConfiguration",
         "org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration",
         "org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.MetaInfConfiguration",
         "org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.FragmentConfiguration",
         "org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.JettyWebXmlConfiguration"
     } ;

Can I change the execution order i.e. I want to execute JettyWebXmlConfiguration first and then all the other classes. This way I can set webapp specific override parameters that I can pass to other configuration files such as WebInfConfiguration.WEBINF_JAR_PATTERN.

Back to the top