[jetty-dev] minimal supported JVM class format

I have subscribed to this list because I have plans for netrexx.org and maybe rexxla.org that involve Jetty. I am running with version 9 RC0; RC1 did not bring me a lot of luck yet. This remark is mostly aimed at RC2; I see that the TimerScheduler bug has been corrected.

RC1 on IBM J9 1.6.0 gives me an UnsupportedClassVersionError: JVMCFRE003. I can built it myself but my question regards the minimals supported JVM version: what is it?

best regards,

René Vincent Jansen
Amsterdam

Back to the top