[jetty-dev] need help with setting multiple handlers according to some business logic

I am new to jetty, and I am trying to forward HTML5's FileSystem API calls to client as an when they are received from a JRE, it is an ambitious project to build a Web File System. so far a single handler can deliver a _javascript_ page with say a call for the last modified date of a file. I want to be able to call different handlers that will delivers _javascript_ like getFilesize, getFileName, etc. so how do I go about having a single jetty server execute different handler on an ad-hoc basis?

Ghuge Sagar Suresh
B.Tech. Computer
College Of Engineering, Pune.
Mob : +91-9028916818