Re: [jetty-dev] disable expect continue support

It appears tomcat checks container managed authentication (if any) prior to the 100-Continue, so technically, i guess they are allowing "the application to decide to accept". But most milton users dont use container managed authentication so it doesnt actually help.

I've checked milton and it doesnt seem to call getInputStream early. Did the semantics you describe get implemented in a relatively recent version of jetty? I think there's still plenty of Jetty6 floating around in pom.xml's (yes, i'm guilty!) so could that explain these problems?