Re: [jetty-dev] NextProtoNego and OSGi

Am 25.01.2013 17:24, schrieb Jesse McConnell:
https://github.com/jetty-project/jetty-npn

actual npn impl is there, we can't bring to eclipse because of IP reasons :/

Thanks for the link! Is there a specific reason why you implemented it that way?

The reason I'm asking is because I think there is also a possibility without the need for replacing JRE classes in the boot classpath.

A co-work wrote a custom TLS/SSL stack for our security environments:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=eid.vx4.net&s=89.146.218.58

It plugs into any JRE without modifying the boot classpath. This makes portability easier.

So you guys have a diffof the modifications you did to the JRE classes?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx