Re: [jetty-dev] NextProtoNego and OSGi

contributing a fix would be great!

https://github.com/jetty-project/jetty-npn

actual npn impl is there, we can't bring to eclipse because of IP reasons :/

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Simone,

Am 25.01.2013 16:27, schrieb Simone Bordet:

In general, or only with SPDY ?

I switches right away to the HTTPSPDYServerConnector.

When you actually run the code, the you need to add the NPN *boot* jar
(which is a different artifact) in the bootclasspath, and this jar
embeds also the NPN API (otherwise, obviously, it won't work).

Do you have a pointer to the JAR source? I assume that it must be placed in the JRE extension directory?

Please file a bugzilla to track this issue, and let us know how would
you best tune the OSGi manifest entries.

Done.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/399070

I might be able to contribute a fix.

-Gunnar