Re: [jetty-dev] How to be a member of the dev team

Hi,

Great that you're interested in jetty! After reading the doc Thomas
sent the link for, familiarize yourself with the coding standards and
style. The next thing to do is to pick some bugs from the bug tracker
and working out fixes and contributing them - thats a great way to
gain familiarity with the code and earn karma for committer status.

good luck,
Jan