Re: [jetty-dev] How to be a member of the dev team

Thanks Thomas, I will start from the link.

2013/1/24 Thomas Becker <tbecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

start by reading: http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/advanced-contributing.html

Cheers,
Thomas

Am 1/24/13 4:34 PM, schrieb 吴忠远:
Hi all,
         I am a software engineer and have good proficiency in JAVA
programming , I am also familiar with http protocol and j2ee
specification. i am very inerested in jetty and have read part of its
code, but i want to learn more about it so i want to be able to make
contribution to jetty as a developer. is there any requirement and can
anybody help me with this ?

thanks.