Re: [jetty-dev] Static analysis scan

Nah, just my nature to be discrete as a default as things are getting started.

They are:
Checkmarx
http://www.checkmarx.com/

Good folks, and very keen to support the community.

I hear you re: vendor neutrality. It's a major pain, no question. It's also an important tenet in our governance. I believe there's good potential to help them help the community, give them the rightful good will and visibility they deserve, and yet still balance vendor neutrality.

The basic idea is they scan the code and the data is provided so that projects can easily get to it and use it to fix issues. We're figuring out where the data will be hosted, how it gets updated, and so forth.

Andrew