Re: [jetty-dev] setuid on jetty9

this seems to have worked well

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jetty-280/
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jetty-281/

I moved the setuid stuff to our toolchain modules and pushed out the release from my mac, and then updated to the release tag and pushed up the linux so files to the second repository above...

In the loading code I added a bit that will load up the right so file based on the OS you're running on (providing that is osx or linux at this point).

version wise I made these 1.0.0 and have the distribution updated locally for it and it builds fine...I'll want these to percolate out into central before I smoke the jetty-setuid module on master and update the distribution to use this toolchain stuff.  The distribution is a lot cleaner this way, I like it...no profiles :)

just release those two repositories so they may not be there anymore...but I'll update jetty master to use this and smoke the jetty-setuid stuff in the morning.

and then update the documentation for usage and release procedure!

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell