Re: [jetty-dev] Maven expert advice needed

Cool. Thanks Joakim, that's a good start!

Jan

On 2 November 2012 12:18, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
/**
 * The maven project.
 *
 * @parameter _expression_="${project}"
 * @readonly
 */
 private MavenProject project;

Then project.getBuildPlugins();
Then plugin.getConfiguration();

Note that you'll get the Xpp3Dom from that getConfiguration();
And no changing of values in the Xpp3Dom (that's a no-no).

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Developer advice, services and support