Re: [jetty-dev] 8.1.2.v20120308 - rare mixup of requests

Jesse McConnell skrev:
fair enough, thought I don't see how my response was 'hostile' really
and no need to get defensive...
Well I got offensive, if you ask me :-)
this was my first response on the issue
:)
First responses can be hostile - in theory :-)

Never mind. I really just want it to be about the bug/problem, and whether or not you where hostile really does not matter to me. No crying here :-)
I have not read all the evidence in detail, just enough to know that
the area of code your talking about has had many many months of
intensive review and refactoring for the 7.6.x and 8.1.x versions.
That experience resulted in the entire IO layer of jetty being
replaced in jetty9.  Could there still be dragons there, sure...and if
your issue exists on 8.1.7, well there is a week or so before we are
shooting for 8.1.8 to go out so hopefully it can be pinned in there.
That would be nice!!! But lets see what can be done. I will try out 8.1.7 monday. Have a nice weekend.
cheers,
jesse

--
Cheers (thats a funny thing to say, but what do I know - Im danish), Per Steffensen

Back to the top