Re: [jetty-dev] 8.1.2.v20120308 - rare mixup of requests

Hi Per,

I'm still surprised to see such a severe issue in jetty and that we've not heard from that before. Could you please describe in detail how your requests look like including all HTTP Headers and response body? Could you please also described where exactly you see the mixed up content of the request object, how you read that and where? Does any of your servlets/filters manipulate the request objects? Do the mixed up requests all belong to the same session?

Any way you can zip your application + jetty setup and attach it to a bugzilla? Then describe what kind of requests we should generate to reproduce the issue. If you don't want to share it to the public, please create the bugzilla anyhow and send me the zip personally. We really need to have a test case to investigate if this a jetty issue or not.

Cheers,
Thomas