Re: [jetty-dev] 8.1.2.v20120308 - rare mixup of requests

Thomas Becker skrev:
I wonder why solr is using the blocking one by default.
Well I found a comment in the jetty.xml that ships with Solr:
   <!-- This connector is currently being used for Solr because it
         showed better performance than nio.SelectChannelConnector
         for typical Solr requests.  -->
   <Call name="addConnector">
     <Arg>
         <New class="org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector">
         ... snip ...

I wouldnt trust the claim in there too much though. But I guess it is not important for us right now, as we are just trying with nio.SelectChannelConnector in order to see if the problem still occurs. Right?

Regards, Per Steffensen

Back to the top