[jetty-dev] jetty-9 remote removal

jetty-9 branch has been moved to master now, so when you pull on
master you will be getting jetty 9 from now on...

but the old jetty-9 branch is still around and we should remove it
before too much time goes by, so unless I hear any 'omg we all gonna
die' comments by say...friday this week I'll kiss that remote branch
good bye..

I would also like to see jetty-9-osgi and jetty-9-osgi-squashed go
away if we are done with them?

Also note:  release branches are all specifically versioned now...when
merging to release branches to run releases they are release-7,
release-8 and release-9

cheers,
jesse

--