Re: [jetty-dev] M1 coming oct 15th

To be a bit more clear.

We'll be pushing out Jetty 9.0.0.M1 this Monday, Oct 15th.

Once Jetty 9.0.0.M1 has finished its release (been successfully synced to maven central) then we have some maintenance of GIT Branches planned.

Git Branch (Old) -> (New)
master -> jetty-7
jetty-9 -> master

That means Jetty-7 will become a branch, and main-line development on 'master' will be Jetty-9 moving forward.

That is unless someone raises a -1.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
www.webtide.com