[jetty-dev] Slow startup (8.1.5.v20120716)...

I have googled the fixed for the slow startup issue and have added the recommended
fixed, but my build continues to wait about a minute for jetty to startup with this
output:

INFO:oejpw.PlusConfiguration:No Transaction manager found - if your webapp requires one, please configure one.

I defined metadata-complete="true" in my web.xml and I even removed web.xml.
I tried removing everything but <web-app metadata-complete="true"></web-app>
However, startup is still slow.

I'm using  version 8.1.5.v20120716 of the jetty-maven-plugin

How can I get around this as it is making my continuous integration build VERY slow.

Rgs, James.

Back to the top