Re: [jetty-dev] [jetty-users] Jetty, OSGi, p2 and the Eclipse release repo

We have a composite repository for jetty-8 located here:

http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-8.x/

this ought to work for you :)  you can drill down to a specific
release or it ought to give you the latest and greatest when you hit
it.

cheers,
jesse

--