[jetty-dev] Jetty 7.6.x

At the moment we are using Jetty  7.6.0.v20120127 to run JGit's HTTP tests.
It seems I can't find this anymore. The archive URL for this old version seems
not to work:
http://archive.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-7.x/7.6.0.v20120127/repository
Eclipse says this doesn't look like a p2 repository.

The Jetty download page also doesn't list p2 repositories for the newer 7.6.x releases.

Any hints where I could find these repositories ?

We want to also use Jetty 7.6 with Eclipse 4.2 but this only works when
using a target platform. Unfortunately this is more time consuming since PDE
seems to refresh the target platform with every Eclipse restart which takes a lot
of time.

I tried to install Jetty 7.6 into Eclipse 4.2 instead. This fails since the
Eclipse help system seems to require Jetty 8 and doesn't allow to install
7.6 in addition. Any hint how this could be fixed ? Could the help system
providers relax so that we could install 7.6 in parallel to Jetty 8 ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top