Re: [jetty-dev] jetty-9 websockets API

so still on my wish list are methods like:

// to have jetty stop trying to deliver frames to the app..
WebSocketConnection.suspendReads()
// to resume receiving frames
WebSocketConnection.resumeReads()

and yes I hope those write methods with callback would be non-blocking.  Jetty should internally buffer the writes if the socket is not accepting more data.  In other words, the caller should do it's own flow control.