[jetty-dev] Jetty Newbie ( Urgent )

Hi All,

I am a newbie to Jetty. Unfortunately even after spending few hours of reading starting Jetty tutorials i could not find answer to my this question :

-- What should i do ? Embed Jetty or use Normal webapp ?

I want to write a simple REST webservice. But i want it to support as much traffic simultaneous traffic as possible. So i imagine several hundred requests per second and each request being served by a new thread. ( I am coming from PHP background ). Is it possible in Embedded Jetty approach ? If yes, can i tune how many threads will serve my traffic ?

Thanks alot !

Back to the top