Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty SPDY

Excellent news, thanks guys.

(I should probably start another thread for this one, but here goes
anyway - anyone working on a simple way to configure server push for a
particular resource? I.e. you get a page request and before returning
the data for that page, read a config resource somewhere that says
what associated resources to push up to the client. If not, I may take
a stab at it. If so, where can I find some info?).

Martin

> FYI: We've identified the problem. It's as Simone already guessed,
> missing flow control in chromium. It seems to be implemented in FF12
> windows, but not on FF12 MacOs/linux.
>
> However we'll fix that on jetty side. So it'll work fine with and
> without flow control.

Back to the top