Re: [jetty-dev] Unregistering OSGi web bundles when they are stoped in the framwork

Chris,

Note that windows frequently has problems with jar files. This could
be as simple as we're iterating over the contents of a jar file
somewhere and not setting caches to false on the JarURLConnection.

Alternatively, it could be because of the way we serve static content,
see here for hints on how to get around that:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Deal_with_Locked_Windows_Files

Or, it could be there is indeed some code missing.

Do you have a stack trace? That might help to decide which of the above it is.

I'll take a look at at the code and get back to you.
Jan