[jetty-dev] Problems with servlet 3.0 annotations

Hi.

I was trying to get embedded jetty 8 to work with servlet 3.0
annotations. As far as I could read, I needed to
"context.setConfigurations( new Configuration[] { new
AnnotationConfiguration() } );",
but I keep getting ClassNotFoundException's. I have annotated my
servlets. Before, when I used servlet 2.5, i had no problems.

Can someone tell how servlet 3.0 is working with jetty 8 or point me
to some documentation? I have searched high and low with no luck.

Thanks.

Christian

Back to the top