Re: [jetty-dev] package org.eclipse.jetty.http.security disappeared in Jetty 7.6 RC4 ?

The org.eclipse.jetty.http.security package was renamed as part of an overall security overhaul in jetty 7.6.0
It is now org.eclipse.jetty.util.security.*

Old -
http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/7.5.4.v20111024/apidocs/org/eclipse/jetty/http/security/package-summary.html
New -
http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/7.6.0.RC4/apidocs/org/eclipse/jetty/util/security/package-summary.html

Jetty 7.6.0 has undergone extensive review of our SSL handling in response to changes in the real world (more mobile clients, various SSL CVEs, changes in SSL half-close in MSIE, etc...)

--
Joakim Erdfelt
joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://webtide.com | http://intalio.com