Re: [jetty-dev] eclipse project import

Jetty moved to git.eclipse.org many moons ago.

You'll want to delete your SVN checkout and use GIT instead.

$ git clone http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git

Note: you can also track jetty changes on github.
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project

--
Joakim Erdfelt
joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx