Re: [jetty-dev] WebSocket RFC 6455 has been released?

Also note that RFC6455 has had the additional error codes defined:

   1011

      1011 indicates that a server is terminating the connection because
      it encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from
      fulfilling the request.

   1015

      1015 is a reserved value and MUST NOT be set as a status code in a
      Close control frame by an endpoint.  It is designated for use in
      applications expecting a status code to indicate that the
      connection was closed due to a failure to perform a TLS handshake
      (e.g., the server certificate can't be verified).

1011 can be sent on the wire, so really the version number in the
handshake should have been incremented from 13 to 14... but that is no
great importance.

cheers