Re: [jetty-dev] WebSocket RFC 6455 has been released?

Joakim,

I think we should rename the D13 classes to RFC6455, but keep the
other draft implementations at least for the next few releases.
Although, since those drafts are marginally functional, we should
perhaps provide and option to not accept them on the server.

cheers