[jetty-dev] Help with Geronimo + Jetty7 + QoSFilter Issue

Hello Jetty Gurus,

We are trying to use QoSFilter with Geronimo and Jetty7. If I understand
correctly, all requests that get unsuspended either due to explicit
resume or due to the timeout should re-enter the filter chain almost
like a new request.

What we are seeing though is when a suspended request resumes it
bypasses the filter chain entirely and go directly to the service
handling routine.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Do you guys suspect a setup issue?

I would really appreciate any pointers/help towards debugging this
issue.

Thanks a lot in advance as I eagerly look forward to some help.

Cheers,
Ajit

Back to the top