[jetty-dev] jetty-parent contains <repository> section

Hi,

The Jetty parent pom contains a <repository> section for
sonatype-snapshots which causes files to be resolved against this
repository.

<repositories> are not allowed into Maven Central, for good reasons.
Maven will try and resolve artifacts agains this repository, which in
our case was not available behind our firewall.

We worked around the issue by setting up a <mirror> of the
sonatype-snapshots repository, but this should really be fixed in
Jetty by removing the <repositories> section.

Eirik.

Back to the top