Re: [jetty-dev] Any planned release date for Jetty 6.1.27?

Yes, we are tentatively planning something time month as its been a
year and it has accumulated a number if resolved issues.

So it is indeed going to be released, we have just been ironing out
what exactly will be in that release and planning when we have the
time needed to devote to releasing and testing that release.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell