Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty Plugin Functionality / Getting rid of Jetty Hightide release at codehaus

The benefit of a separate directory for everything not coming from eclipse is that you can easily identify what's standard eclipse, install/remove the whole plugin, check what plugins are installed. Plus a single additional config file like jetty-plugins.xml where you can activate/deactivate plugins.

On the other side I've to agree that we already have modularity and sticking to it makes good sense.

We need to decide how much we want to separate plugins from the rest.