[jetty-dev] problem with latest jetty maven plugin 8.0.3.v20111011

Hello all

since we haven't specified the version, some days ago it happened that the latest maven jetty plugin (8.0.3.v20111011) was used to run our webapps and we have had two problems with it

the first was that the plugin expected the tag to be named "<webApp>" while until version 8.0.1.v20110908 it was "<webAppConfig>", and the fix was trivial

the second problem was blocking: apparently, the dependencies aren't loaded at all

proof in the linked bz2 [1], which contains the result of a
mvn archetype:generate
plus a dependency to spring-web and a reference to a listener (just to load something)
the exception is quite clear: ClassNotFoundException

any hints on that?

btw, where is the source code repository of the plugin? maybe looking at the code changes would allow some debugging

thanks in advance

federico

[1] http://fissore.org/files/jetty_plugin_20111011.tar.bz2

Back to the top