Re: [jetty-dev] Patch to SpnegoLoginService; want feedback on best solution

Eirik,

thanks for the note to the list, first I want to give you a heads up
that to accept a patch on this it will have to come in through
bugzilla

I am the one that added this functionality a while back, based on some
work in jetty6 I had done prior.  At the moment I don't have a strong
preference one way or other with what your proposing, I am more
interested in what it will look like with your other values your
looking to add, if they are general additions then I am all for
accepting them into the login service itself, otherwise I would be
open to the idea of an extension mechanism of some sort.

either way, just submit the patch to bugzilla with what your thoughts
are and I'll review in short order.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Contributor/Contributing_Patches

cheers!
jesse