Re: [jetty-dev] maven jetty 8 slow startup

Jan Bartel, il 09/09/2011 07:34, ha scritto:
Federico,

If I understand correctly, you think you declared your web.xml to be
2.5 and metadata complete,
yet you think that annotation scanning still occurred with jetty-8 maven plugin?

I'm sorry, no, I was referring to the previous situation

Now, with an updated web.xml spec declaring version 2.5 and metadata-complete=true (as the webdefault.xml does) everything is working correctly ( = as before, since we are not using any new servlet feature)

My point was about the previous state of our web.xml. It was declared 2.4 and my expectation (now that I know of the metadata-complete attr) was that is some class scanning is useful since a version of the spec, webapps declared belonging to a previous version should not scan any class

best regards

federico

Back to the top