Re: [jetty-dev] jetty-dev Digest, Vol 31, Issue 4

Hi,
it turns out that my main handler had not started up and hence jetty was probably in a sort of inconsistent status.

I think it'd be easy to be protected against that situation though, maybe we can simply check for null in the "doStop" method below?

thanks,
Michele

Michele,

What is your code that sets up and starts jetty?

Jan