[jetty-dev] jetty admin webapp

Hi all,

Attached is a screenshot of an admin webapp for Jetty that I've started working on in my spare time.

The functionality is incomplete at this point, but I wanted to throw something out there now to start getting some feedback.  The UI is written using GWT. The info displayed and the functionality is gathered/performed via the attributes and operations exposed through the Jetty JMX Webservice webapp.  I'm also working on adding some threading info, file count info, the ability to deploy new webapps, etc.

Any comments/suggestions at this time are welcome.  I will continue to sent updates as things progress, and eventually get the source out there on github.

Thanks,
Jared