[jetty-dev] thoughts on 355844

I like this idea at the end, anyone have an issue with my doing that?
(you don't have to follow the link)

------

http://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_Infrastructure_Doc#Move_files_to_archive.eclipse.org.3F

this isn't a straight copy for us, we will need to update the index.html
generator to pick up the things in archives and link to them...unless we want
to make it harder to get to older releases like all the milestones and rcs..

actually, not a terrible idea to maybe make it a policy to archive anything
that isn't the latest release in a minor release set and leave the index.html
generation as it is

so archive all but 7.0.2.v20100331 in the 7.0.x series...etc

they are all available in maven central as normal, we just clean up the
'wall-o-versions' on our downloads page at eclipse.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top