[jetty-dev] jetty 7.5/8.0 release coordination

We just got CQ 5329 (the jsp one!) approved which was the last major
stumbling block (that we know of) for jetty8.  We have a handful of
other CQ's that are pending for jetty7 but we can pretty easily
release without them.

I committed the jetty-nosql bits into master which is where 7.5.0 is
coming from which I will pull out shortly unless a bit of horse
trading with the IP folks works out.

So my goal is to have jetty 7.5 and 8.0 in an IP stable state this
week so I can request an updated IPLog from EMO.  Once we have that
granted I'll get out release docuware for both jetty 7.5 and jetty 8.0
which should take us out a couple of weeks scheduling wise.

Based on what I am seeing here...I think we'll be clear to release
both jetty 7.5 and 8.0 by the first of September so lets shoot for
that.  We can push out milestones and RC of both in the meantime.

So...as of right now please don't commit anything that is potentially
problematic IP wise for jetty7.5 or 8 without letting me know.  If you
feel the need to screw up the iplog long please do it on a branch for
the time being.

cheers,
jesse

--