Re: [jetty-dev] Interested in helping a research study on Eclipse?

Hi,

We're happy to announce that CodingSpectator now supports Eclipse
Indigo (3.7) -- the latest version of Eclipse.

We are looking for more participants. Your participation in our study
will help to keep the Eclipse platform innovative. If you couldn't
participate in the study because you had to use Indigo, you can now
install CodingSpectator.

If you are interested, please sign up at
<http://codingspectator.cs.illinois.edu/ConsentForm> to participate in
our study.

We are thankful to those of you who have already participated in our study.

Regards,
Mohsen Vakilian