Re: [jetty-dev] time to generate VERSION.txt?

I was thinking of something that prepended new entries to the existing
VERSION.txt file, so it would still exist and the history would be
maintained.

So we need a script/utility that looks for the last release tag in the
VERSION.txt file and then extracts all the commit logs from that tag
to head and creates a new list of changes.... maybe only including
ones that have a bugzilla or JIRA id in them?

cheers

Back to the top