Re: [jetty-dev] time to generate VERSION.txt?

we have jira  issues as well

I suspect our best option is to use something well defined and
supported, but version.txt has so much history with jetty, maybe we
just only commit version.txt by itself now whereas before we tried to
do them with the change commit.

Jesse