Re: [jetty-dev] General purpose WebSocket client

Hi Simon,

it would be really nice if you could do that sooner than later. ;-)
For now I'm using Grizzly on the client and Jetty on the server side.
But I would prefer to use a single product on both sides.
And additionally Grizzly does not implement the latest WebSocket spec
version. :-(

Best regards,
Maks