[jetty-dev] Jetty-7 perf branch

I've created a branch

    svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty/branches/jetty-7p

To test our some general code cleanups/simplifications with a hope
that the JIT will have an easier time and be better able to optimise
if I break out blocking and non-blocking code.      I've not
benchmarked it yet, but the code is certainly easier to read.

It's all experimental at this stage, but welcome any others wanting
the try stuff out in this branch (wish we had git).

cheers

Back to the top