[jetty-dev] 7.4.3 release?

I am thinking that maybe next week or so we can push a new point release...

jetty-7.4.3-SNAPSHOT
 + 295832 ProxyServlet more extensible and configurable
 + 347617 Dynamically install/update/remove OSGi bundles discovered in
the contexts folder
 + 347717 start.jar destroys dependent child of --exec
 + 347898 Close channel on JVM exceptions
 + 349344 Passing empty query string to UrlEncoded#decodeTo(String,
MultiMap, String) does not yield an empty map
 + JETTY-1342 Recreate selector in change task
 + 347889 OSGi should follow directive visibility:=reexport for
META-INF/web-fragments and resources
 + 349738 set buffer sizes for http client in proxy servlet
 + 349870 proxy servlet protect continuation against fast failing exchanges

I would like to get the proxy server changes pushed into a release.

any objections?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell