Re: [jetty-dev] Fwd: Test modules in Jetty

Quoting from Jesse's message: "... the longer term goal is to have all this functionality for all the things we generally test in jetty distribution by hand... jsp support, cometd support, etc etc...all automatically tested when we are building a release so we have  a higher degree of confidence in the release."

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can you expand on what is the benefit of changing existing tests?