[jetty-dev] JSP compiler for jetty 8 in equinox

Hi everyone,

I spent some time working on the jsp support in equinox for jetty-8.
We are using the reference implementation which is developped at
glassfish: http://jsp.java.net.
It works fine once we force jasper to use eclipse JDTCompiler instead
of the jdk's internal compiler.
I have filed a request for enhancement to support our case and
described why we can't use the internal jdk's compiler:
   http://java.net/jira/browse/JSP-21

Unless we find another way, I am afraid we will have to get a new CQ
for jasper with this modification.
Let me know,
Hugues

Back to the top